Tuesday, August 25, 2026

NEW: Sunsets of the Chesapeake Bay For Piano More Festivals Announced Sept 2026 UPDATED Sept 24 2026

 

New Composition 2026

"Sunsets of the Chesapeake Bay"
Composed and performed by 
Jim Baugh



Marie Jones  / Virginia Beach USA
This is just beautiful

Jim Barnett / Cork Ireland
Very nice Jim. Love the different mood swings there. Thanks for the entertainment

Ellen Ball / Kansas USA
Beautifull! Love the mood!!!

Mark G Sharman / New Zealand
I just heard a beautiful piano based composition played by
someone whose expressive skills I can only look on and marvel at. 
Beautiful and atmospheric.

Ken Davis / South Whales Australia
 πŸ™‚ This is a fabulous composition with stellar playing.
I love the major sevenths and the following arps around 1:14. 
Personally I'm not a fan of the piano sound and was- wondering 
how it would sound with some (or all) parts on something softer - 
like a felt piano. I think the arps would still work on that bright patch.
3:25 was a fabulous mood shift. I would also go a bit lighter on the sustain pedal,
split parts, or manually edit just to keep those dense sections a bit cleaner. Aced it!

Mike Dampf / Toronto Ontairo
Pretty pretty pretty fab I'd say. Piano can be so expressive and this 
recording/composition puts the liquid into the emotion ... or something like that!! 
Enjoyed it Jim!!

Tom Hendricks / Dallas Texas USA
Majestic and melodic! Lots of drama and 
feeling in this Jim! πŸ“ΌπŸŽ€πŸŽŸπŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽΉπŸŽ§πŸ“»πŸŽΈπŸŽ™

Jim Masters / Virgina USA
Sounds Great Jim!

Christy Carson / Virginia USA
Peaceful and beautiful

Marty Nolan / Ohio USA
This is completely enjoyable to listen to. 
I really can’t say enough good about it. Love it.

Benjamin Small / UK
Just WOW! Pretty amazing composition and super performance.

Irene Jorette-Demarest / Maryland USA
Stunning!❤️

Doug Casner / Canada ·
Well done piece with wonderful piano skills throughout. 
lots of moods and feelings as I listened through this masterpiece 🎹🎢❤️

Susanne Waldbrunner / Germany
Hello Jim ! Really a beautiful tune and video. Very touching and wonderfully played. 
I love it ! Greetings !!!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

David Hussein / London
Outstanding musicianship to this wonderful song

Roger Whittleysay / Mass USA
Excellent piano playing. This really takes you one a journey. Excellent.

Jim Quinn / Australia
Such a talented composer Jim,just so well put together,
moody,exciting,dramatic, all the emotions in one fabbie piece of music,stunning it is.

Matt Young / Aukland New Zealand
This is exquisite Jim. A ton of talent you have there. 
A mean Grand piano sound ya got there mixed with a slight harpsichord sound? 
Lovely organ/synth too. Excellent moods n shifts kept us anticipating the whole way.

Recorded at


No comments: