Tuesday, August 22, 2023

ECSC 2023 Virginia Beach Oceanfront this week! Surfs Up!



Saturday:
Had to go back and film some more of the activities around the Solid Structures pool. One of which was filming the bikini competition. I cant believe I get paid for this.
When I told them I allready had a Saturday Night Date
they were crushed :) But I really do!




Friday Night VIP Pool Party 2023.
The band was great, 4th street oceanfront.
More surfing today!


Don't miss this years ECSC  held on the oceanfront! Look for the schedule (ECSC Link https://www.surfecsc.com/). Be sure to stop by the Solid Structures pool booth right behind the main stage (4th street) Check the SS FB Page for updates throughout the week.

I will be filming the event, Cannon 6D Mark 2, SL2, 360X3 w/extension, Mavic pro.

See yall there!

JB


Pics and video from last year below





No comments: