Saturday, August 26, 2023

HOOKED plus AFTERMATH 12 year anniversary

 


Yup, 12 years now and HOOKED is still going strong. On it’s release the book reached #28 in contemporary romance. It is now available on Amazon and includes the triannual memoir AFTERMATH.

The screenplay has had suiters, one was a major studio owned by one of Hollywood’s most famous actors, however I decided I would keep the original storyline and not turn it into a 100% dating romp. So, it still is out there. Sticking to my guns with the screenplay. The Magnolia tree is still blooming.

I have had many, many people tell me I should write another memoir strictly about hilarious dating stories. Mostly humorous, some not so much. I have been taking notes, however at this time in my life I just have too much going on, the time is not there. Hopefully in the future at some point.

HOOKED is available in paperback, e- Book, and Audio Book.

Published by Solstice Publishing.

Click below for reviews and ordering.

Click Here

Godspeed,

Jim Baugh
















No comments: