Monday, April 23, 2007

Daytona Beach

While I was visiting Joe in Amelia Island, I popped down to see my Dad and his lovely wife Clarice in Daytona. Dad stays down here about two months a year, and flies back during his judge duty. They have been coming down here for seven years and this is the first time I have had the opportunity to come visit them. It has been a great time and we really had some great seafood last night, the Tuna was excellent.

I did not have enough time to wet a line on this trip, but did get a chance to take the Vette out on the beach, that was a ton of fun! I am getting ready to head back in time to shoot the 400th year celebration in Hampton this weekend. Tomorrow night I should stop in Savanna, then be in Hampton the next day.
Looking forward to getting back home to my boat. The cobia bite and early yellowfin bite should be happening soon, and I have a lot of rigging to do.
If you see a green flash heading north on Interstate 95, that's me, be sure to wave!!

Jim B

No comments: